Investigating Video Evidence
Amped Replay is an enhanced video player that allows investigators, frontline officers, first responders, security personnel and CCTV operators to conduct a quick first-level analysis of their videos, with easy conversion, quick corrections, redaction, and annotation functions, as well as a report. During this training course students will obtain the knowledge and skills required to properly examine and process image and video evidence with practical or simulated cases using Amped Replay.
For whom is this training intended?
This is an entry-level course designed for investigators and first responders.
What will you learn during the training?
- How to implement a firm legal process for using and reporting image and video evidence in daily investigations.
- What the basics of image and video analysis are.
- How to convert proprietary video files.
- How to apply basic corrections to an image.
- How to prepare the evidence for presentations with redactions and annotations.
- What the challenges and pitfalls are when using digital multimedia evidence in investigations.