Do you work with large amounts of data, in tables and other forms of structured data, and do you want immediate insight into this? Are you curious about the quality of your Big Data before you start your analysis? Learn to work with InfoZoom, the practical program for ad hoc analysis involving large amounts of data. During this two-day workshop you will learn a new and innovative way to quickly gain insight into the quality of your data and get the first analysis results within seconds.
For whom is this training intended?
InfoZoom is a widely applicable Business Intelligence solution. All analysts and investigation teams who regularly deal with large amounts of data can gain added value from the use of InfoZoom within minutes. Relevant examples are: analysing telecom or financial fraud data, marketing & sales, finance or category management.
What do you learn during the workshop?
- Import data into InfoZoom.
- General screen structure and introduction to the unique way of Big Data visualisation with InfoZoom.
- Make selections and save them for future use.
- Report by means of graphs and tables.
- Define new attributes.
- Changing data formats.
- Investigate and correct data.
- Perform quality checks on your data.
- Create various and complex queries and save them for future use.
All this without any prior programming knowledge required!