Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO)
This two-day course is designed for participants tasked with extracting data in a forensically sound manner using UFED Touch or UFED 4PC. The CCO training builds upon the concept from the CMFF course with the focus on operational factors. Furthermore it is explained and demonstrated how extractions can be imaged and analysed with Physical Analyzer.
For whom is this training intended?
The training course is meant for investigators with some experience in digital investigation. Having completed the CMFF trainingcourse would be an advantage.
What will you learn during the training course?
- Install and configure UFED Touch, UFED Touch 2 or UFED 4PC and Physical Analyzer software.
- Explain the best practices for on-scene identification, collection, packaging, transport, examination and storage or digital evidence data and devices.
- Display best practice when conducting cell phone extractions.
- Identify functions used within UFED Touch, UFED Touch 2 or UFED 4PC to perform supported data extractions.
- Exhibit how to open extractions using Physical Analyzer.
- Summary how to conduct basic searches using Cellebrite Physical Analyzer.
- Outline how to create reports using Cellebrite Physical Analyzer.