Cellebrite Mobile Forensics Fundamentals (CMFF)
The two-day course provides attendees with compulsory digital forensics core knowledge (fundamentals) including: mobile device communication networks, explorations of Android and iOS file systems, extraction methodologies and memory (NAND) functions. Attendees will learn reasoning and strategies (concepts) used by creditable practitioners and organisations to form the future of digital forensic best practices.
For whom is this training intended?
The training is intended for Digital Investigators starting their careers. Basic knowledge of computer systems would be an advantage.
What will you learn during the training?
- Compare and contrast different mobile devices and operating systems.
- Identify the phases or digital forensic processes.
- Recognise best practice for on-scene identification, collection, packaging, transport, examination and storage or digital evidence data and devices.
- Interpret extracted digital evidence device data using the UFED Reader.
- Analyse the constructs of auto-generated reports generated using the UFED Touch and 4PC.
- Examine the use of the UFED Reader software.